bad connection

I have had this problem since the last week. I used to have a good conection, or at least one that could let me play in servers far from my country; and I think that is not something that just happens to me, because some of my acquaintances has the same issue. At least here where I live, there are many people using internet constantly so it saturates Internet networks, causing the conection to be so bad almost all the time. It could be your case or not. But, well, Good luck!

14 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

If your computer is connected to your router through wi-fi you should try to use a wired connection instead.

It's not always depends on if you are wired directly or through router as I don't have router and ethernet cable is directly connected to my pc. I think this needs some tuning from the game side. Sometimes pc resource usage matters as If your pc is draining more ram or cpu on any other app while playing game the ping will show red. I sometimes found that my antivirus soft enabled automatically and this cause the game lag as i always turn off my antivirus while gaming as it uses too much ram. Windows defender generally has a habit of turning on itself or suddenly start scanning.

having phones, printers and other stuff connected to the net with an adsl connection could make the net unestable so try to have the computer connected via wire and disconnect everything from the net. With that connection you should have, atleast, orange connection quality (i played with a siimilar connection years ago and it worked "well")

Archived