Split and increase plant seeds

Store shine nymph egg (200g) in 1kg of Storage.
Then, when the plant seeds (1 kg) are stored, the seeds are divided into two parts, 0.8 kg and 0.2 kg.
By planting this divided seed, there will be two plants.
A normal seed (1 kg) will be dropped by digging up the planted plant, so the seed will increase infinitely by repeating the work.

1.thumb.png.cc97d0ce5ef877936b59e405cf22ed59.png

aaa.thumb.gif.f4f96482c268dcddaa764714b5a2fe16.gif

I will post it on the bug tracker.
Enjoy as a limited-time exploit.

I couldn't post to the bug tracker.
It seems that some kind of log has become required to be attached ... There is no specific log, so I will only post this topic.

1 hour ago, kbn said:

I couldn't post to the bug tracker.
It seems that some kind of log has become required to be attached ... There is no specific log, so I will only post this topic.

Just use an empty file and name it "not_a_log.txt". That is what I use. The log-upload is sort-of an experiment by Klei, they have not ignored my fake-log featuring bug reports so far.

8 hours ago, Gurgel said:

Just use an empty file and name it "not_a_log.txt". That is what I use. The log-upload is sort-of an experiment by Klei, they have not ignored my fake-log featuring bug reports so far.

I was able to post to the bug tracker this way.
Thank you.

If they're going to fix this bug    they should also fix the molten glass bug   and the data banks from space research module bug.                The rounding error seems to always  trim    the data banks and glass. 

Honestly, I'm not so sure this is a bug, but rather an unintended feature.  This seems like it would be related to the issue of meal size not fitting nicely into a mass measurement, and resulting in partial means blocking portions of a refrigerator -- sometimes very significant portions.

Archived