Crystal Tank - Structure for Lunar Wobsters

Lunar Wobsters aren't as great as normal Wobsters, they have the exact same behavior when trying to catch them via fishing and live in similar dens, the only things that are diffent in Lunar Wobsters are that their dens look abit diffrent by having glass shards all over them and that you can't cook them or use for crockpot dishes, instead upon death they drop a glass shard. I got a small idea for them on how they can be useful and look even better in decorating, with that being a craftable structure called "Crystal Tank". As for materials you would need in order to make it, you will need 4 boards, 15 ice, 20 glass shards and 1 blue gem. Placing Lunar Wobsters inside it would start a very slow process of creating your very own glass shards, the more Lunar Wobsters you place inside the Crystal Tank the faster the process will become and bear bigger fruit. The maximum number of Lunar Wobsters the tank could hold would be 6, with maximum number of glass shards obtainable while the tank is full being about 20 glass shards per season. A small adittion to this structure would be the ability to change the colors of the tanks aswell as Lunar Wobsters that are inside it, for example throwing a red gem into its water will make the crystals inside it glow red, aswell as the water and few Wobsters gaining diffrent color over time, ending in entirely newly colored Crystal Tank and its inhabitants. By hammering the tank you would release all the Lunar Wobsters onto the ground, aswell get back the gem that was used to color the tank. You could also mix the colored Wobsters with each other by putting them in diffrent tanks, for example throwing 3 Red Lunar Wobsters into a tank with 3 Green Lunar Wobsters, making either one side red and other green, or maybe just mixing out the colors just like paint. It's nothing amazing, but i feel like they could have something fun and unique going for them, instead of sitting in a fish bowl like the other fish despite being crystallized and living at the shores of lunar island. I suppose you could call it a cave mushtree spores version but with Wobsters, but they wouldn't really create any light source, but i still think it would be a nice small touch for the Lunar Wobsters aswell as decorating ideas and opportunities.

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Maybe they get stronger with moon power too?

The term "stronger" could have many meanings in this scenario, maybe giving diffrent appearence to the Lunar Wobsters once full moon sets or the moonstone event is finished, granting them even more unique and permanent look? Or just being abit harder to catch, unlike the normal Wobsters. But i like your idea nontheless-

Archived