Just wanted to say

The amount of money I’m willing to spend on a geometric placement dlc for console is wild.... if a genie granted me 3 wishes, I would use one of them on wishing dst console edition had geometric placement. I know I can’t be the only one that feels this way.

Every content creator Iv ever watched on dst all had geometric placement.  Building things almost never come out the way I want. Gets pretty aggravating Sometimes. Makes base building not as fun in my opinion, not to hate on the game at all, I put looooots of hours into this game. By far my favorite game. Maybe it’s just an OCD thing.....Also in addition to my don’t starve wish, I’d also wish for a zoom out feature, like pc players have Lol 

I had the same feelings for awhile, and playing on a PC has some absolute pluses over the console edition. These days I just do the best I can and am happy with that. Using the pitchfork to plan out your areas can help make things look a bit less chaotic if its really a problem for you. 

3 hours ago, Mindkontrol said:

I had the same feelings for awhile, and playing on a PC has some absolute pluses over the console edition. These days I just do the best I can and am happy with that. Using the pitchfork to plan out your areas can help make things look a bit less chaotic if its really a problem for you. 

I have thousands of hours into the game. lately, I turn it on, get into a world, and lose all inspiration because of everything being so out of line and the amount of time it takes to try and get everything somewhat close to being lined up.  It’s of course never perfect. 

7 hours ago, Percolator12 said:

I have thousands of hours into the game. lately, I turn it on, get into a world, and lose all inspiration because of everything being so out of line and the amount of time it takes to try and get everything somewhat close to being lined up.  It’s of course never perfect. 

Edit: Woops, wrong post. 

I mean, if things being so out of line ruins the experience for you, maybe it's time to save up for a gaming laptop?

Archived