should klei add Wheeler to dst

I don't think that with Walter, Wheeler should come to DST. Walter can do most things that Wheeler can: fast movement speed (with Woby) and ranged attacks. And Wheeler's Dodge? That is Wortox's Soul Hop. Adding a character that is simply the mix of 2  other characters' abilities would be pretty boring, and imo both Wortox and Walter are more fun than Wheeler

1 hour ago, Shpee said:

considering that wheeler's dash is the single least balanced perk known to the franchise, no.

How? if you dodge into an enemies attack, your armor still takes damage and breaks, so its essentially just tanking, and if you dont wear armor, wheelers health will last extremely little hits should you fail to dodge in time, i do not understand why so many people think this perk is so broken when really its like, THE risk/skill into reward perk.

8 hours ago, Lbphero said:

How? if you dodge into an enemies attack, your armor still takes damage and breaks, so its essentially just tanking, and if you dont wear armor, wheelers health will last extremely little hits should you fail to dodge in time, i do not understand why so many people think this perk is so broken when really its like, THE risk/skill into reward perk.

when you can turn off your brain and just ignore every attack in the game, of course its going to be busted, there is a reason people don't like wolfgang

note, wortox can already do this with his soul hop, its busted but atleast you can only do it so many times, and all those extra hits you can get in usually ends up rivaling wolfgang in damage output, fair and balanced.

25 minutes ago, Shpee said:

when you can turn off your brain and just ignore every attack in the game, of course its going to be busted, there is a reason people don't like wolfgang

note, wortox can already do this with his soul hop, its busted but atleast you can only do it so many times, and all those extra hits you can get in usually ends up rivaling wolfgang in damage output, fair and balanced.

you can't turn off your brain while you use wheeler's dodge, you have to time it each time. This isnt turning off your brain, this is skillful use of the perk that can easily backfire if you dont do it perfectly.

16 minutes ago, Shpee said:

I’m judging both Wortox soul hop and Wheeler Dodge from a console players perspective.. where you have this always on screen indicator of where your going to dodge/teleport too.. and you actually have to turn & face that direction to teleport or dodge away.

Therefore- The dodge & the soul hop are equally mostly useless and are not viable options in the slightest bit for actually using throughout a fight, the ONLY use I have found for them is to for escaping from a fight. (Hounds circling in on Wortox from all directions, Etc...) 

Because using them in combination with combat is something I’ve yet to see anyone playing Wortox on Xbox master.

Wheelers dodge also has a 2-3 second delay before she can use it again, but as I said previously- Because you can only dodge in the direction you are facing in... Here’s what’s going to happen most of the time-

That Vampire Bat/Crawling Horror your trying to dodge away from and attack at the same time.. your actually going to end up dodging right into their mouth.

This isn’t speculation, or error on my behalf- It’s fact.

Wortoxs Soul Hop is limited in how many times you can use it based on how many souls you have- but he is a magical imp relying on magic to teleport from one location to another (you can have up to 16-18 souls for soul hopping and hold additional critters in your inventory to murder later for more souls after those 16-18 deplete) he can also Soul hop across gaps of land.

Wheelers dodge does NOT require magic, it can’t go over gaps of land, and it has a 2-3 second delay between each use.

Shes a girl performing a baseball slide, pretty much everyone who plays Apex Legends does the Wheeler dodge- And they don’t need to guzzle down an energy drink prior to using the dodge (which would be the closest thing I can personally think of to make dodge more like soul hop)

But considering how dodge tends to land me in the gapping maw of whatever I’m trying to get away from, I rarely ever use it anyway.

Archived