Need Mod recommendations

I want to have a "Good Ending" to DST but I need some ideas what to do or how to design it, it would be helpful to get some mods that could help but I'm clueless how to even do a "True Ending" to things.  As this will be a Roleplay I am thinking of making it town based... Like Wilson's shack existing along with other places the characters lived before the constant... Or having them all fall from the Codex to Sans Francisco where the act took place.

1 hour ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

God darn it I realized I misspelled it and made a sans joke. But honestly I just need to get some ideas flowing for what to do for the ending. 

but what ending do you mean? to add some kind of event like after killing fw?

maybe a final like "planet of the apes" where they come back home but all people are hamlet citizens

7 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

But should I go with the idea of the area being a town? Like the remains of their old places and them coming all back to their old lifes again but now with the aching heartache of missing their friends. (So they all venture to find them.)

Hmm... If you want to roleplay what you said, well that would be kinda difficult... Maybe roleplay until the "part where she gets" freed with the character mod, It would be difficult to build a normal looking city inside the constant even with mods

On 5/10/2020 at 7:17 PM, Pinkamena11FazP said:

God darn it I realized I misspelled it and made a sans joke. But honestly I just need to get some ideas flowing for what to do for the ending. 

I will recommend a mod for let the characters auto_walking because there only 2 in the workshop and they are incompatible and don't work correctly

Archived