kittem's art thread!!

i think if mumsy meant wurt, she would be very protective and worried about her a lot. wurt doesnt understand why. mumsy doesnt know how she could think any differently.

(this goes on the headcanon/assumption that wurt is a natural merm, and NOT a mermified goat)

mumz.png

• Like 11
  • GL Happy 2

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wilba being wonderfully naive.

Is that a sun behind them?

it was meant to be like, a hot air balloon (its the fire of it behind them) but since i drew the "background" in like 5 seconds it doesnt really look very accurate XD

• Like 1

a little wortox doodle..what pose is he doing? uh, no clue!
ive been thinking about the different headcanons i have on certain species in the constant, for example imps. ive had sorta ideas on them since maybe last summer? yeah, so i might whip up some doodles to accompany a couple thoughts on a few species residents of the constant, as i think ive been hurting a little, i dont really want to work on full drawings. and it helps keep the thread updated too, lol

wortox again.png

Edited by kittem
  • Like 6
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 1

that quirky moment when you say you wanna have a little more activity and then disappear for an entire month. hi ive been focused on psychonauts again teehee. also its my birthday im the birthday kitte

webby.png

• Like 5
  • GL Happy 1

thought it would be messed up if in some sort of weird dst species x psychonauts 2 thing, compton was a goat, and his mind level being "a cooking show" was revamped to be related to the gnaw (and him having some slight merm traits)

compton.png

• Like 10
  • GL Happy 1

*staggers in here* hi everyone

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/945021267537449071/1001646940972388382/20220724_213152.jpg

a throwback wheeler doodle. real ones know when she was like all i drew. and speaking of wheeler, a kittem cant draw wheeler without also drawing wilba.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/945021267537449071/1001646940620070952/20220724_213220.jpg

here's a little doodle of maybe wilba if she grew up :) still a princess yes, but an adventurous and nontraditional one! after taking inspiration from wheeler (who, as some may recall my headcanon is that wheeler basically babysits into having her travel the constant with her), she grows up to be an explorer just like the old times, coming across new regions of the constant and recording the life there.

i've also been entertaining the thought of writing a little something about the wheeler + wilba headcanons of mine. if i ever get around to it, i will be sure to post it here! :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 4