What are the consequences of unraveling a character?

I am probably going be getting the DST starter pack with the rest of the DS DLC, and I wanted to unravel Wurt (who is included with the starter pack) to get more spools, but it gave me this:

image.thumb.png.bdb4caafef8aeee3ab9278db6babd06e.png

What does this mean? Would it unravel all Wurt-Specific skins or would it delete all of the Wurt-related items and structures built ingame?

• Developer
2 minutes ago, derplord said:

I am probably going be getting the DST starter pack with the rest of the DS DLC, and I wanted to unravel Wurt (who is included with the starter pack) to get more spools, but it gave me this:

You will still own any Wurt skins if unravel Wurt, but you simply won't be able to use them, since you won't be able to play as Wurt. It won't unravel all the Wurt skins for you. You'll need to do that yourself.

1 minute ago, derplord said:

Will it delete the wurt-specific items and structures?

I think as long as you've already crafted them in your world, they'll remain, but if you lose them you'll have to play Wurt again. The structures/items won't be deleted if you unravel Wurt. :wilson_smile:

Archived