Cyclum/Metheus Puzzles

Have wanted to do this for SOOOO long. Finally see it is out on Console, yet when I try the Cyclum Puzzle, I can enter INFIRMUS to get past step one, but after that clicking on the flowers does nothing. Can anyone confirm this is still do-able?

4 minutes ago, Mindkontrol said:

Have wanted to do this for SOOOO long. Finally see it is out on Console, yet when I try the Cyclum Puzzle, I can enter INFIRMUS to get past step one, but after that clicking on the flowers does nothing. Can anyone confirm this is still do-able?

Hello, I have been playing for a long time on PS4, I did the challenges and helped friends, and he is still active ... I recommend watching a video on YouTube with the step by step, because this part of the flowers is very delicate, and if you miss a step  you must restart the process ...

I also recommend doing it on the computer, because the cell phone is not working

As Marco said, if you have a PC I also recommend Firefox as your desired browser, a friend of mine was stuck at the flowers as well when using Chrome, haven't tried Internet Explorer so who knows... Refreshing the page also works, clearing your cache and cookies.

We completed both puzzles, and I tried both phone and computer to do them. For me it wasn't any easier on either platform. I tried a few different browsers as well, all seemed to work about the same. You basically just have to click like a madman on each flower over and over again. There is no feedback from a successful click so you just have to keep clicking every flower until it takes. Its a pain in the butt, but it works. Just keep clicking.

Archived