The winter feast skins and the skin changer

So during winter feast you can temporally craft a top hat, a winter hat and a chest with special temporary skins. I, for instance have some ginger bread chests on my base. But what if I will use the new skin changing stuff, will I be able to change a skinned Item back to the Winter fest? Will I be able to do it only during winter feast (A year) or are those skins going to be constant in the game. For Instance I have a prehahetetator with the winter feast time, but want to change it to twitch drops one, will I be able to change it back to winter fest one? This question is mainly to the developers team, so maybe if you liked to know the answer too, you could live a "Thanks" to bring their attention, thank you!

Talking about those:

image.png.28b7d182e86ba1906aae31cb751f3a65.pngimage.png.8b8f7961e9e3cb4b0ffe289a0229ae8e.pngimage.png.cc7faba17cfaa88a2a85ac0a24fffc17.pngimage.png.37776acd3cd515f182a5da4511bec288.png

Those skins are unlocked permanently if you weave them, Buy them, or get lucky enough to get them out of drops, So I think the Clean Sweep Thing Will Not let you change the appearance into a skin you do not already own.

it would be nice if it did... i’d Finally have that **** Creepy Cauldron.

But sadly... that would also kill their sales on skins so that’s NEVER going to happen.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Those skins are unlocked permanently if you weave them, Buy them, or get lucky enough to get them out of drops, So I think the Clean Sweep Thing Will Not let you change the appearance into a skin you do not already own.

The skins OP is talking about are limited to a Winter's Feast event. You cannot buy, weave, or receive them from drops.

1 hour ago, Charesque said:

The skins OP is talking about are limited to a Winter's Feast event. You cannot buy, weave, or receive them from drops.

Further, Klei handles these event items by unlocking them on their end for item ownerships.

So the duster will only work for these skins during the event in which they're available.

Archived