Is transferring servers possible?

Hi!!  I don't know if this is the right place to ask, so forgive me if it's not.  But, I got a new laptop a day or two ago after 3 years, and was wondering if there was any possible way to transfer my servers from my old laptop to my new one?  I have a 600+ day mega base on my old one, and would really love to continue working on it!  I've been on-and-off of it since Summer 2018, aha.

Thank you to anyone who helps, and sorry again if this isn't where I should post this !! <3

Game saves can indeed be copied and pasted, however I haven't done this before so I may have some of this wrong. anyone is free to correct me.

Your game saves (known as "clusters") are stored in Documents > Klei > DoNotStarveTogether. As far as I know, you should be able to just take your save and send it over to your new PC (USB, Google Drive, etc etc).

image.png.c54d4582ff2c691d081a936be8787b44.png

1 hour ago, Canis said:

Game saves can indeed be copied and pasted, however I haven't done this before so I may have some of this wrong. anyone is free to correct me.

Your game saves (known as "clusters") are stored in Documents > Klei > DoNotStarveTogether. As far as I know, you should be able to just take your save and send it over to your new PC (USB, Google Drive, etc etc).

image.png.c54d4582ff2c691d081a936be8787b44.png

is possible to do it but to host a world from a friend in my computer?

• Developer

You can copy your entire documents/Klei/donotstarvetogetger folder to your new computer and it will work. 

Unfortunately we do not officially support moving individual servers. We hope to support this at some point in the future.

Archived