Escargot - Warly's specific dish

A small idea for warly's new dish

Escargot:

latest?cb=20200417123628 Broken Shell x 2

latest?cb=20180616094659 Garlic x1

latest?cb=20121215214111 / latest?cb=20121216154734 / latest?cb=20121216110700 / latest?cb=20191117221603 / latest?cb=20151207003251 / latest?cb=20121215232637 Any raw meat x1

This dish gives boost for one day. When it works character catches fishes easier. (Fish can't escape, poor lures are more efficient).

8 minutes ago, maciu67 said:

I really don't know what is this.

Stargazy-pie-recipe-calories-nutrition-ffish_pie.thumb.png.3e2dc745c26d481dbf73003b68f5c886.png

Ingredients
  • 500g Jus-Rol™ shortcrust pastry
  • 4 eggs 1 beaten to glaze, 3 hard boiled & roughly chopped
  • 7-8 herring gutted, cleaned, boned, & heads left on you can also use mackerel & pilchards
  • 150g white breadcrumbs
  • 50ml milk
  • 3-4 tbsp parsley chopped
  • 1 lemon juiced & rind
  • 1 onion chopped
  • 1/2 tsp salt season to taste
  • 1/2 tsp pepper season to taste
  • 110g streaky bacon rind removed & chopped
  • 150ml cider use a local brew if possible

I love the pie in real life. It's less disgusting than what it looks.

On 4/18/2020 at 7:39 PM, maciu67 said:

A small idea for warly's new dish

Escargot:

Hi ! I love this idea ! I'm french, and yes, I eat escargots, every now and then, It's so georgeous, the feel in the mouth and aaaaa, I want some now... but yeah, I propose a little tweak to the recipe and effect, first of all, the two shells are a really good idea, the garlic is really good too, I use garlic when I cook Escargots, but, the last ingredient, should be in fact, butter yeah... The performance isn't the same without and it would taste like... garbage... Since butter is a costly ingredient, maybe that the effect, should be... more powerful, first of all, the stats of the dish :

-Escargot

-25 hunger 5 sanity - 30 hp

(It should restore a good amount of health, we use butter in the recipe eh)

And for the effect, I don't think a "glue" effect on the fishes are the best, but maybe, if you want to keep a fishing buff, you could fish two fishes instead of one. It could be a way to befriend way more easily Pearl (When she wants heavy weighted fishes) and it would be nice just for the pleasure of fishing. And, if we wanted something that should not be an effect with fishing, and just a crazy thing that was coming up my mind, you could have a really big durability boost, on the slurtle and snurtle shells armor, like, they are really underrated in my opinion, and it could make them abit more loved ? Like they take 50% less damage on their durabilty. I didn't think about alot of ideas, but I wanted to share one with you all ! (The recipe, even like how Maciu imagined it, sounds like fire, they should really do it.).

Archived