Endless Mode?

Hello,
I'd just like to ask if you plan on adding some sort of Endless Mode to Griftlands? By Endless Mode, i mean a mode where we could continue to play after beating the campaign...
It could be nice to be able to do quests for NPCs,even maybe to go to another character's zone ( after all, Rook meet Sal at some point ;) )

5 hours ago, SpicyNiceCream said:

Sounds interesting, but there's limited number of quests now, so eventually you'll run out of quests to spawn, or doing the same job but with different people. Or there will be a quest to do over and over, but that just sounds like F@llout 4.

When i talk about and endless mode, obviously i don't only mean to continue playing...To be enjoyable, this kind of mode should generate random quests from NPCs

On 4/12/2020 at 2:19 AM, krikroune said:

When i talk about and endless mode, obviously i don't only mean to continue playing...To be enjoyable, this kind of mode should generate random quests from NPCs

I mean, wanting more is a good sign that the game was good. 

The fun of the game is progressing your deck to a state where it's crap-->unbeatable.  That takes about 3-4 days in Sal's run to pull off.  Past Day 5 you're already the strongest in Griftlands and there's nothing worth adding to your deck/removing.  You can't upgrade anymore either.  I mean, once the deck buidling is done, so is the game.

That said!  

Playing a new game and trying to construct the same or better deck with new NPC's giving new missions out makes the game fun.  Plus there's challenge runs you can do (pacifist, combat only, upgradeless, etc.).

Archived