Annoying popup

I've just tried switching to using an Eggs box controller, when ever I come across anything in the world, I get a really annoying popup that tells me the options I can make on the item, like "Inspect" & "Pick".  I'd really like to turn this off, as it's just annoying IMO, but I just can't find an option to do this.

Untitled.png.b8b2276030f237363cdc8704a2cecb9c.png

20 minutes ago, Craigjw said:

I've just tried switching to using an Eggs box controller, when ever I come across anything in the world, I get a really annoying popup that tells me the options I can make on the item, like "Inspect" & "Pick".  I'd really like to turn this off, as it's just annoying IMO, but I just can't find an option to do this.

Untitled.png.b8b2276030f237363cdc8704a2cecb9c.png

i didnt try a controler in dst but in ds there is an option to turn off the controls

ps4 player here, and yes, as mike said it can't be turned off, all consoles and from what you show, anything control based in this game has that interaction popup. Just wait till you have 3 or more things in close proximity, that's where the fun starts

Archived