Help with fuelweaver?

Hello! I'm Eorsa and I've been playing DST for a looooong time solo. I can easily handle anything in the game but I need help with fuelweaver. I feel like I'm soooooo close but on PS4 you can't view enemy health. 

Can someone jump in my game and help me slay him? 

Buy a computer than buy don't Starve together on it then 

there you can see the health then easy win ---> (explained) you can buy a pc to see the health and i assume you already have one because you your posting this in the wrong place, this is kinda rude of me from me which i'm sorry for i  hope you accept this apology i've been having late nights coding.

- this is not ps4 and e.c if you need help than you can ask there (edit) (.https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/129-dont-starve-together-ps4/)

other than that i'll give you my half baked information and say that you don't need to see his health and if your having problems fighting him i suggest maybe using bluecaps as healables because of there short time to eat but fast health gain, if lunar island is added then using glass cutter can this a much more easy fight because of the higher damage even if your playing wes/wendy

8 hours ago, Eorsa said:

Hello! I'm Eorsa and I've been playing DST for a looooong time solo. I can easily handle anything in the game but I need help with fuelweaver. I feel like I'm soooooo close but on PS4 you can't view enemy health. 

Can someone jump in my game and help me slay him? 

I really want to help you but I myself in my world have not yet defeated that yet, maybe next summer I will try. For solo you can try the the lureplant method (I am planning the same as I mostly play alone).

6 hours ago, sovon9 said:

I really want to help you but I myself in my world have not yet defeated that yet, maybe next summer I will try. For solo you can try the the lureplant method (I am planning the same as I mostly play alone).

You can beat him solo with no cheats. Just farm goats and mactusk before the fight

Archived