Klei, can you make a meat effigy skin?

1 hour ago, maciu67 said:

With similar style but as different characters, not only Wilson?

That sounds neat, but some stylization of it would be very welcome, for example effigy having a tribal totem , ancient sarcophagus like appearence, with symbols and carvings on it. Or perhaps a scarecrow like skin for hallowed nights?

5 hours ago, Toros said:

People still make meat effigies?

Teleporting to base when you died and revived with your amulet in the wrong spot has saved my solo worlds dozens of times, I always have one on the surface and one on the caves.

I'm all up for them looking like the builder, or at least being able to choose what it looks like with a skin.

7 hours ago, Terra M Welch said:

Personally I do like having a meat effigy on standby in solo worlds as insurance.

I wouldn't be against a meat effigy skin.

I get it, but by the time I can be bothered to make a meat effigy I already have a couple amulets and know where touchstones are.

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

It never hurts to have a plan B. Especially since there's no more penalty to max health for making one in DST

True, but there’s also touchstones.

2 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Teleporting to base when you died and revived with your amulet in the wrong spot has saved my solo worlds dozens of times, I always have one on the surface and one on the caves.

I'm all up for them looking like the builder, or at least being able to choose what it looks like with a skin.

I don’t disagree, and support a meat effigy skin now that there’s so many more basic skins (I love the nordic tools) but it’s still definitely not something I use very often.

1 hour ago, Toros said:

I get it, but by the time I can be bothered to make a meat effigy I already have a couple amulets and know where touchstones are.

True, but there’s also touchstones.

I don’t disagree, and support a meat effigy skin now that there’s so many more basic skins (I love the nordic tools) but it’s still definitely not something I use very often.

I like meat effigies because they don't take up an inventory slot and you can put them in the relative safety of your base.

Archived