Does Wendy's less sanity drain effect the crown?

2 hours ago, Wumpair said:

So, Wendy gets smaller sanity drain, so does it mean that when wearing the bee queen crown she gets less sanity from things like evil flowers?

Yes, I just tested on the PS4 version. she does get a smaller amount of sanity when wearing the crown, I tested for Wendy and Wilson.

Lets take deerclops as an example. He has a -400 negative sanity aura. On Wendy, he has a -300 negative sanity aura. So, "normal" characters usually gain +400 sanity per min while fighting deerclops and while wearing the bee queen crown, Wendy will only gain 300 a min while wearing the bee queen hat while she's fighting deerclops.

6 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

Lets take deerclops as an example. He has a -400 negative sanity aura. On Wendy, he has a -300 negative sanity aura. So, "normal" characters usually gain +400 sanity per min while fighting deerclops and while wearing the bee queen crown, Wendy will only gain 300 a min while wearing the bee queen hat while she's fighting deerclops.

If I'm not mistaken, the crown halves the strength of the aura when turning it to positive, meaning you'd get +200 sanity/minute with Wilson and +150 with Wendy when fighting Deerclops.

27 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

If I'm not mistaken, the crown halves the strength of the aura when turning it to positive, meaning you'd get +200 sanity/minute with Wilson and +150 with Wendy when fighting Deerclops.

Oh my bad! Does it really halve it? I am not sure if I ever noticed that 

Archived