WENDY REWORK FEEDBACK

First, i want to congratulate Klei for the incredible creativity in this rework. Wendy was always a Basic character and would hardly undergo a good change, but you guys did a really good job, and i say that being a main. :D

Now, talking about the main subject, I wanted to give my opinion and report some errors / bugs: Now talking about the main subject, i wanted to give my opinion and report some errors/bugs:

POSSIBLE CHANGES:

So, about Abby's damage, the changes have left him very low considering that she is weak in the early stages and loses strength against hordes.

So, when Wendy is Full HP the damage could be:

20 DAMAGE - Tier 1
25 DAMAGE - Tier 2 (300 health)
30 DAMAGE - Tier 3 (600 health)
(Without losing damage against 2 or more monsters)

The maximum damage with Wendy's health at 1 it can remain the same, but also without suffering a penalty against hordes of two or more monsters.

The Damage Elixir could increase 20 raw damage, totaling 80 damage with Wendy at 1 Health + Abigail at Tier 3.

The Elixirs could stack for a maximum of 2, because it's very frustrating stop to heal and lose ALL DAMAGE for example, wasting Elixirs. (Considering that her damage still the way it is, and not like i said)

BUGS:

Defense Elixir isn't working, it needs to be fixed.

By the moment, that's all i have to say. I want to congratulate all of you again, because the changes added an extra flavor to her gameplay! <3

defense elixir worked when i use it to save abigail against 2 beefalos when she was low hp

and about the damage: if abigail does 30 damage against 1 foe (without counting other bonus) and you hit with a spear its more than a wilson hitting with a ham bat so for me its perfect taking in count that now she can stay alive longer

3 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

defense elixir worked when i use it to save abigail against 2 beefalos when she was low hp

and about the damage: if abigail does 30 damage against 1 foe (without counting other bonus) and you hit with a spear its more than a wilson hitting with a ham bat so for me its perfect taking in count that now she can stay alive longer

A friend of mine used the elixir against a Koalefant and the effect didn't work, she took the same damage in both situations.

10 minutes ago, Toriih said:

Well, alerting is okay, considering it’s a new update and the content is still being tested / we’re still learning.

It's better to post bugs in the bug tracker, and there you can also check for similar bugs. Developers don't have the time to check every single topic for bugs.

21 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

It's better to post bugs in the bug tracker, and there you can also check for similar bugs. Developers don't have the time to check every single topic for bugs.

I know, but it wasn't my main focus so I didn't

Archived