JanH

[Game Update] - 173

NoscopeFelix    2,643

I loved the Wendy video. It’s exactly what I wanted. I am really curious about the return of them update. I love seeing new sea stuff!

PSV_USA    148

Thanks for the update! I'm so excited to see the new Wendy. I played her almost exclusively when we first started. Now I'm Wigfrid  almost all the time, but I'm going to need to change it up a bit since Wendy is refreshed! Exciting times :D

You and the Klei team stay safe and keep your spirits up, everyone is having to work from home these days and for anyone not accustomed to it it can be mentally draining over time. My husband works at home already as a freelancer, but we're both a couple of weirdos that like to stay home anyway  XD

We both love your game and admire your persistence to keep developing in uncertain times. If you ever need some relief work to help take the load off, Darko (that's my husband) would be happy to help where he can in between projects and during down time. He's a generalist so he does everything from Illustration to 3D modeling, rigging, environments etc...Darko Vucenik

I wish I could help too, but I'm still just learning Unity and Blender. Your coding goes WAYYYYY beyond the little block breaker I made lmao
Maybe one day though :) Our family is trying to build a small game studio that focuses on co-op games exclusively, because we believe a family that plays together, stay together XD (so cheesy)

Anyway, just stay safe and wash those hands ;)  

Cheers!

PS: When we first started playing DST we challenged each other to come up with our own character and backstory just for fun. These have been sitting in a hard drive for months gathering virtual dust. If you like them or think you can spin them around somehow to suit your game, you are welcome to them :) They were just for fun anyway.

OurCharacters.jpg

• Like 3