Waylon

the lost polar explorer 

“is it just me or... yeah it’s just me”

perks

- is more commune with the cold, but can’t stand the heat of summer

he won’t suffer during winter if he doesn’t have a coat or any heat source, but he will suffer a bit in summer

- hates being alone

Will drop sanity if he isn’t with a creature or a player

- knows his craft

a new tab will appear known as the expedition 

contents

- throwing spear

used for long range, can cause a bleeding effect allowing to deal more damage, mind you if you throw it at a creature It will get stuck in them but you can get it back after the creature is dead

- Fur coats

Can make fur coats for his pals, and besides it’s cheaper then making a puffy vest

- music box

calms Waylon’s mind when ever his alone

- fish net

used to catch more fish then one

- flash light

Unlike the circular radius of a normal light source, a flash lights glow radius is in the form of a cone

And that was my Waylon character concept, anyone want to give me feedback

icon-iceberg.jpg

Throwing spear looks promising, does bleeding effect means that mobs will lose health over time? Could you throw more than one at them and will effects combine?

Music box or gramophone is something I really want in DST that would play cool ragtime or some DST soundtracks.

Overall the Character seems pretty cool, though not many players would want to make their summer harder for them i think, some really hate this season. The lonelyness disadvantage is something interesting and could fit pretty well with the Together kind of game. Do you perhaps have some concept art of him?

6 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

Throwing spear looks promising, does bleeding effect means that mobs will lose health over time? Could you throw more than one at them and will effects combine?

Music box or gramophone is something I really want in DST that would play cool ragtime or some DST soundtracks.

Overall the Character seems pretty cool, though not many players would want to make their summer harder for them i think, some really hate this season. The lonelyness disadvantage is something interesting and could fit pretty well with the Together kind of game. Do you perhaps have some concept art of him?

- if thrown at the creature, the bleeding effect will increase your damage to it 

- I don’t have art but I do have a idea in mind, I’m thinking about the people from the franklin expedition 

- if you like this character concept, go on and check out the others I made i think it will be worth your while

Archived