modded Jeol (drone boss), and more

Fssh as a card doesn’t have to be anything super special. You just want a card that is good value for its cost, which is not hard at the end of D1. Simplest version would just be her randomly choosing between one of the two Bartender attacks (I don’t remember their names, one does multiple weak attacks, the other a strong piercing attack).

On 3/20/2020 at 9:50 PM, pacovf said:

Fssh as a card doesn’t have to be anything super special. You just want a card that is good value for its cost, which is not hard at the end of D1. Simplest version would just be her randomly choosing between one of the two Bartender attacks (I don’t remember their names, one does multiple weak attacks, the other a strong piercing attack).

first was headshot...second was unload...fan the hammer? i forgot. headshot was the objectively better attack but the unload attack was better for spread out damage

27 minutes ago, SpicyNiceCream said:

Done~ Now mama Fssh won't suffer unintentional accidents, hopefully. If you had any suggestions feel free to tell me.fssh_signal.png.97b9f25f7632392b2deefa33bea9d3e4.pngfssh_reload.png.b6be2555ec99ba9594b0fdb37701cd1b.png

But um, I don't know what determines if the card should be gone after battle, like the Flead stingers. Someone enlighten me please.

I think there is an incepted tag that marks that a card is incepted by an opponent(thus will delete upon game ends). There's certainly one in negotiation, but I haven't gone into combat modding yet, so I'm not sure on that one.

Archived