Some creatures I wanted to share with you guys

- the flamengo 

as you hunt down the tracks you find a new beast the flamengo, Although it is beautiful... I wish it stoped burning my base

movement

normal

combat movement 

:passive: if it were to be attacked by a survivor the survivor will take fire damage

:bite: it’s what it sounds like

:flame feather: the flamengo will fling out burning feathers out of its wing towards the survivor

:additional facts: if you throw a water balloon at the flamengo, it’s  passive will deactivate and it won’t be able to set things on fire

reward

once you kill it you will be rewarded with flamengo ashes

how to use it

set it on fire and it will last for a day, after it’s done burning what will come out of the ashes is a baby flamengo which will grow for 10 days into a fully grown flamengo

- blizzard 

a reptile that can finally stand the cold

movement

kinda slow

combat movement

:cold breath: the blizzard if attacked, will breath out a cloud a cold that can freeze a player if they’re not careful

reward 

Ice... what were you expecting 

this creature can only appear in winter

- magpie

The magpie much like the gobbler, will be attracted to berry bushes and instead of eating the berries it will eat the whole bush and after a while will spit out trail mix, this creature will only come during spring and disappear after the last day of spring

movement 

normal

combat movement

:bite:

reward

you will get berry bushes in which it had consume and some meat

- spitter queen

the cave spider version of the spider queen but worst

Movement

slow

combat movement

:bite:

:birth: the spitter queen at any time can birth a spider

:cover: if the spitter queen takes to much damage, the queen will take cover in her rock like body nest thing

:call from above: if the spitter queen gets to the point of death, will call a group of spiders to descend from the ceiling of the cave 

reward 

you will get silk, monster meat and some mineral

These were my creatures concepts, anyone want to give me feedback

latest.png

12 hours ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

you are a very creative forum user. most of the posts i've seen from you are these about new concepts. lord only knows if they ever get implemented

Klei said even though they like player's concepts they don't want to "steal" them or using them for their own. Some player's concepts made it into the game like koi fishies for lunar new year or butchers hook reskin for drying rack though so there is still small chance.But keep the concepts going you have some cool ideas there.

3 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Klei said even though they like player's concepts they don't want to "steal" them or using them for their own. Some player's concepts made it into the game like koi fishies for lunar new year or butchers hook reskin for drying rack though so there is still small chance.But keep the concepts going you have some cool ideas there.

I don’t mind if my concepts makes it to the game, I’m a person who has a ideas and wants to share it with others

so i don’t mind really, and thanks, I will continue my work

Archived