[Suggestion] Automation signal from rocket fuel tanks

I've not gotten that far with rockets to set up liquid hydrogen/oxygen feeds in survival yet, but trying to figure it out in sandbox it seemed like there's two bits of info that would be useful to communicate to systems  1) Rocket is docked - True/False 2) Tank full - True/False.   I imagine those could be combined if you made a single signal out as Green if the rocket is docked and tank not full state, and Red = fuel tank fuel OR rocket is launched

I like (and always will) new aplications for the ribbon other than transporting 4 signals on single tile. But to keep things consistant we should ensure that connecting single logic wire will not change current behaviour. I assume in case of 4-bit signal logic wire would read only bit 1, so "ready for launch" should go on channel 1 (so existing systems work still the same)

On 5.03.2020 at 11:44 AM, Alexander Block said:

These are different signals, not need to combine them into a ribbon.

I`d prefer them from one place, since the command capsule already tracks those, but you are right.

On 4.03.2020 at 7:47 PM, pether said:

I like (and always will) new aplications for the ribbon other than transporting 4 signals on single tile. But to keep things consistant we should ensure that connecting single logic wire will not change current behaviour. I assume in case of 4-bit signal logic wire would read only bit 1, so "ready for launch" should go on channel 1 (so existing systems work still the same)

Makes sense.

Archived