[Experimental Update] - 395667

Kevin

• Developer

Hey Grifters,

This update adds the pre-fight negotiations to the lieutenant fights, fixes some crashes, and does some general tweaking. 

• Base negotiation for Flekfis and Arint has been added to the experiment
  • Slight decrease in the prestige damage for Arint and Flekfis.
  • experiment_rook_lieutenants.lua now correctly adjusts max health and max resolve when setting new prestiges
  • Fixed bug where the parasite cards with health costs didn't account for defend
  • Slight adjustments to the strengths of Kashio's items and her base damage output.
  • Crash fixes for Memorization Implant, Earworm and the new lieutenant arguments

View full update

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

Fixed bug where the parasite cards with health costs didn't account for defend

Have you considered making them remove hp instead of dealing damage, but lowering the hp cost? I think it would be more flavourful that way. I mean, how exactly can you hunker down to avoid being hurt by a sickness.

• Like 1

Just thought Id let everyone know, once Arint and Flekfis are out be sure to kill off the Spree in the Bandit Babysitters quest to get rid of the Brutality Bane. Fighting Arint with Brutality active is extremely painful.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, TF3 said:

Just thought Id let everyone know, once Arint and Flekfis are out be sure to kill off the Spree in the Bandit Babysitters quest to get rid of the Brutality Bane. Fighting Arint with Brutality active is extremely painful.

I’ve noticed that too, and thought the fight might be unwinnable then. But it turns out that the chemicals destroy themselves after you get hit by the cannon. So there’s a limit to how bad it can get. I don’t know if it was always that way. You can also get the “weakness” card that destroys all the chemicals in your deck, the cost for that one is not affected by the bane.

I agree that Brutality does make the fight more volatile though. You better have enough defense cards in your deck.