To play or not to play

Good day.

I have been interested with this game and have been following it for some time now. I know the release date is still yet to be announced and I need help deciding whether or not I should play this now or wait for the actual release.

Can anyone help me decide?

Also, if I buy the game now to have access to beta, do I get an installer for the game or do I still need to play using chrome?

Thank you.

If you buy the chrome version you can also get a steam key. Those are the only play methods I know of. I am pretty big fan of steam's setup :)

Overall I would say that this is one of the most fun games I've played this year, including many of the bigger titles. So I would recommend buying now. The price will be going up closer to release so even if you want to wait for the finished product buying now will save you some cash.

Obviously as it is still in beta there a some buggy issues with the game, but updates are frequent and the developers take user feedback pretty seriously.

Of course you could just try out the demo :)

Thanks for the reply.

So, the buy now link in the website is only for the chrome version? No offline installer then?

Also, on their website, it says if I buy the game now, I'll be getting two beta access keys, the full game, and the steam version. By "full game", do they mean a dedicated offline installer that is different from the steam version? Or do they just mean the steam version?

Thank you.

As far as I know it is the steam version, but someone else may know different. The chrome version is also "the full game", but I find it runs much smoother for me on steam. You can play steam games offline as long as you log in to steam before you go offline, but I don't think they are releasing a completely separate installer.

Thanks for all the replies.

Guess I'm just gonna cave in. I'm getting pretty excited to try the game out when I get home. :D

Just a couple more questions, what's the difference between the demo and the beta?

Also, the only thing I know about the gameplay is to survive for as long as you can. Is there more to the game than just that? Like will there be caves or something like a dungeon to explore. Not that they're required for the game. I would just like to know. :)

Thank you.

When I played the demo (long time, so YMMV) it was the full game with a fifteen minute time limit. And the Devs haven't said anything about caves or dungeons. But a lot of people have wanted to go to the bunny kingdom (examine rabbit holes in game and you'll know what I mean).

Thanks to everyone for helping me decide.

Yeah, something like a bunny kingdom would be awesome. :D

Maybe we could also suggest caves or a strange mansion or a haunted house to explore. But, then again, maybe they're planning on adding something like them. :D