DS/T Unofficial Discord Update! 12,000+ Members and Growing

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
image.png.98b13e3eb55c7d7ce757385929cad1bb.png
Hello All,

I bring an update to the previous post advertising DS/T, the unofficial Partnered Discord Server for the Don't Starve Franchise, associated with both the wiki and subreddit. Since the previous post we've more than doubled in size and activity, and have worked to make a welcoming, fun, and relaxing environment for users to meet other members as well as several Klei Developers in the community and connect. Feel free to join! If you have any questions you can ask me either here or in discord.
Join At:

https://discordapp.com/invite/dontstarve
Discuss Don't Starve/Together!
image.png.34b8c4ac4f0db14667b75c6b573dd1d9.png

Engage in the Community!
image.png.0c0a2d66aab74bef37af2715f43085b9.png

Receive the Latest News and Participate in Server Events!

image.png.4f35f13479fcef8d77a153e5f88805a1.png

2 hours ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

When you first join what do you do? Cause when I joined I only saw three chanels... :?

When you first join the server you should see a channel called #welcome. Go ahead and read the first message, then click the reaction on the message to join the server. Please be sure to look over #rules and understand them!
image.thumb.png.00ed46b313f8f33e329542f7f766e0f4.png

We do this as a form of protection against the risk of bot raids, and to verify users as human on the server.

Archived