Lunar Island Feedback & Suggestion

HI :)

Recently I decided to make mega base on Lunar Island, wanted to test how good is that + I didnt seen anyone else doing that.

Lunar Island is like a paradise island, no nightmares, no deerclops and no bearger can spawn while you are on island, thats the best thing about basing there.

Only thing you need to worry about is hounds and antlion at summer.

Two things I noticed on Lunar Island, that you actualy can summon Reanimitated Skeleton and activate shadow bosses at new moon. Its probably intended, but I think you should be not able to summon them on Lunar Island, because nightmares cant step on there and they both are nightmare/demon type creatures :)

I am pretty sure these islands won’t be a Safe haven from Danger much longer.. Especially when you read the description for the Return of Them updates..

It would seem that the current stuff we have is a Rough draft for what is still to come.. and that Charlie’s plan is still being silently put together from the shadows.

On 11/02/2020 at 2:43 AM, PhoeniX19922 said:

Lunar Island is like a paradise island, no nightmares, no deerclops and no bearger can spawn while you are on island, thats the best thing about basing there.

Only thing you need to worry about is hounds and antlion at summer.

not having to worry about deerclops and bearger coming out of the blue and smashing your camp is a blessing <3

Even the hounds during summer/autumn is a blessing, because the fire from red hounds kills the horror hounds for you haha.

The only thing that makes me sad about basing on the island is that eventually all salamanders will die. Either horror pengulls, or frog rain, or spring bees, or because they walked into your toothtraps :/

---

Suggestions I have for the lunar island are: more horror mobs. Since frog rains happen on the island, maybe some frogs can turn into horror frog (like horror hounds), or even fall from the sky already on horror form

Archived