I have a problem!!!

Maybe your connection is timing out?

To be honest I'm not an expert on this kind of technical difficulties, and you didn't provide a ton of information to solve the problem with (your client log might shed more light on it), but that's what's usually been the problem for me when I've had that error.

3 hours ago, CameoAppearance said:

Maybe your connection is timing out?

To be honest I'm not an expert on this kind of technical difficulties, and you didn't provide a ton of information to solve the problem with (your client log might shed more light on it), but that's what's usually been the problem for me when I've had that error.

Yes, "time out" appears, but only when I try to leave or relog in the cave.

I didn't put the error log because my friend hasn't passed it to me yet.

3 hours ago, Sweaper said:

Try disabling all mods, maybe? Both from your friend's world and yours. Otherwise, uploading the log and waiting for someone to help is your best bet.

Yes, I tried :c 

I didn't put the error log because my friend hasn't passed it to me yet.

I hate it!!! :(

I had same problem with my friends and i solved it preety easly i was hosting the map and my friends couldnt join caves in my world because they were timing out and i fixed it by restarting my wifi router that might be the problem ask your friend to just restart router and it should be fine

16 hours ago, Lipti said:

I had same problem with my friends and i solved it preety easly i was hosting the map and my friends couldnt join caves in my world because they were timing out and i fixed it by restarting my wifi router that might be the problem ask your friend to just restart router and it should be fine

Ohh, i will try this, thanks so much for the feedback s2

@Canis and I have experienced this problem too even when connections for both client and Host... And sadly, we also don't know how to fix this.

Raising this issue in the Bug Tracker would help, but I currently do not have log files. Maybe when I can snag some of the said files can I raise said issue.

Archived