[Bug Report] Don't Starve Together

The Year of the Carrat started yesterday and of course there's going to be some bugs/crashes. Found some of my own but I can't discern if they're from the 16 mods I had active on my server or not. 

-Stood next to a pine tree and heard the ambient ice box sfx playing, despite there being no ice box in sight. 

-Had an earthquake happen above ground, with flint and rock rain. 

-At one point had an invisible boat anchor kit taking up an inventory space. It was placed between my carrots and berries. 

image.thumb.png.9b9c7e98e0ae03c5506a04b773bd99a1.png

image.thumb.png.ad5258af2fcdd0d39f256887a0dbb186.png

2 hours ago, Voidbarker said:

the boat kit inventory icon probably didn't load correctly. that's about all i can gather, can we get a mod list?

Aye, I shoulda included that in the beginning. The ones I had active were: Don't Drop Everything, Storeroom, Better Balanced WX78, Beefalo Milk, Campfire Respawn, DST Advanced Farming, Display Food Values, Follower Badges Together[Updated], Fear of Gnomes, Indestructible, Little Rocket Man, Megarandom world, Mineable Gems, No More Respawn Penalty, and No Thermal Stone Durability. 

I'm gonna see if I run into any issues with none active now. 

Edit: I should also note that I didn't craft a boat kit, nor did I spawn one in. 

As a console player, I'm always in a middle state facing the mods possibilities. Sometimes jealous when a mod is so smart that it should be an official feature. Surely in Dst, but I'm thinkinh about games like Cities Skyline too. And sometimes, it just makes me think that it breaks everything. And I'm happy to not have this huge choice of contents and cheats, desperately hoping, and waiting, for real contents which could approach some great mods ideas...

Archived