Winter's Feast Table

Sorry for my poor English ..BUT...Omg , in my world all Winters feast tables got burned and I can’t roll back game ... I have like 100 holidays cheer ;( I can cook the food but where to keep it ?? Why there was no info that winters feast gonna finish so fast ? And why I still have Mad Scientist Lab ( and can make stuff) in my world but don’t have way to make a table ;( what now I should do ? World reach more than 4000 days .

If you had a table precrafted before a bug patch where they allowed them to remain if you crafted them and you never placed a table down and made a new one afterwards, the item is fully lost. You will have to wait for winters feast to craft new ones again.

I believe that you can cheat in a blueprint for the table via your world's console:

1. You must be on a computer ( hope you aren't on a gaming console )
  2. You open the console with ;°`~ key (located right under escape)
  3. You put into the console: c_give('table_winters_feast_blueprint')

It should work and you will get the table permanently unlocked.

If you really want to cheat you could always spawn one with console commands or enable creative mode and have all crafting recipes from all events available. Only works in worlds that you are admin in of course.

In before the community backlash on my comment to bend the rules of a sandbox game.

I’m playing on PS4 ;( 

6 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I believe that you can cheat in a blueprint for the table via your world's console:

1. You must be on a computer ( hope you aren't on a gaming console )
  2. You open the console with ;°`~ key (located right under escape)
  3. You put into the console: c_give('table_winters_feast_blueprint')

It should work and you will get the table permanently unlocked.

Archived