In game skin trading

Hi everyone! I want to make a ''skin trading post'', who want to contribute can make a list of his skin (chest, crock pot. hats, past twitch drops, ecc) and can help other players to have in his world! Just follow this form and if you want keep it updated!

Psn: peyote-115

Skin: Halloween dlc, gorge dlc, canadian pig house, tragic torch, ancient chest & cane, twitch endothermic fire pit, twitch krampus hat, winter feast garland

If you add me write: dst in the friend request, send me a message of what you need!

I think that's a great idea :) Many skins are hard to come by and a trading post would be a nice way to share what you have with others as well as get a few items you might not otherwise get. 

Hope you get a lot of interest!

48 minutes ago, reverentsatyr said:

Wait wait wait. ps4 has in-game trading??? Xbox doesn't! Why?! I've always wanted in-game trading!

We don't xD this is our way to "cheat" the systeme. We go in others world and build what ever skin that person needed in the place they wanted it. Its only for belongings really !

1 hour ago, Warlockadamm said:

We don't xD this is our way to "cheat" the systeme. We go in others world and build what ever skin that person needed in the place they wanted it. Its only for belongings really !

oooh, that's what you guys mean. I thought everyone was literally talking about trading the ownership of skins.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:39 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

Here's a thread from earlier this year. 

I tried to reply to that post but i didn’t see the reply button, but this sounds awesome! I didn’t think of this before! Great idea for sure I’ll have to post my offers and in search of‘s!

Archived