Peyo33

In game skin trading

Peyo33    8

Hi everyone! I want to make a ''skin trading post'', who want to contribute can make a list of his skin (chest, crock pot. hats, past twitch drops, ecc) and can help other players to have in his world! Just follow this form and if you want keep it updated!

Psn: peyote-115

Skin: Halloween dlc, gorge dlc, canadian pig house, tragic torch, ancient chest & cane, twitch endothermic fire pit, twitch krampus hat, winter feast garland

If you add me write: dst in the friend request, send me a message of what you need!

• Like 4

PSV_USA    129

I think that's a great idea :) Many skins are hard to come by and a trading post would be a nice way to share what you have with others as well as get a few items you might not otherwise get. 

Hope you get a lot of interest!

• Like 4

Peyo33    8
On 6/1/2020 at 4:23 PM, LaCathy said:

I’m always down to trade skins. Add me.

PSN: BeautyNDstruktxn 

Added, message me if you need something or if you have some skin to trade! =)

• Like 1

Warlockadamm    1,095
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, reverentsatyr said:

Wait wait wait. ps4 has in-game trading??? Xbox doesn't! Why?! I've always wanted in-game trading!

We don't xD this is our way to "cheat" the systeme. We go in others world and build what ever skin that person needed in the place they wanted it. Its only for belongings really !

Edited by Warlockadamm
  • Like 1

reverentsatyr    2,555
1 hour ago, Warlockadamm said:

We don't xD this is our way to "cheat" the systeme. We go in others world and build what ever skin that person needed in the place they wanted it. Its only for belongings really !

oooh, that's what you guys mean. I thought everyone was literally talking about trading the ownership of skins.

• Like 1

P13R4T    2
On 1/3/2020 at 12:39 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

Here's a thread from earlier this year. 

I tried to reply to that post but i didn’t see the reply button, but this sounds awesome! I didn’t think of this before! Great idea for sure I’ll have to post my offers and in search of‘s!

NSAiswatchingus    2,291

When I first linked that thread here it was still able to be replied to. Just a couple days later it was archived so now it's officially closed. We'll just use his thread!

• Like 1