World generation problem

Today I don't know what's happening but I tried almost 10 times generating the world but every time there is something wrong.

First time the world generated where there is no saplings

Second time luner island is just two steps away from the base land ruining my fun to travel at sea and discover the island.

Third time merms are on grass land fighting with pigs and there is no Marsh biomes nearby and there is no merms house also.

I don't know what's happening :confused:

The first time you got a world with Twiggy Trees instead of saplings: They drop twigs over time (if there aren't too many twigs nearby) and they can be chopped for twigs.

The second time you just got a lucky World generation where the Lunar Island has been generated next to the Main Island.

The third time you probably just got a Set Piece which spawned merms somewhere on the map.

13 minutes ago, sovon9 said:

First time the world generated where there is no saplings

It sometimes happens to me too, but it doesn't ruin the game. You can get twigs from twiggy trees, and there is still a good amount of saplings in the caves.

Second time luner island is just two steps away from the base land ruining my fun to travel at sea and discover the island.

Well, that's a bug... Kind of.

Third time merms are on grass land fighting with pigs and there is no Marsh biomes nearby and there is no merms house also.

That's a set piece.

The worlds are intended to have some degree of Random Generation to them- So your worlds are not broken are glitched.. they just have some unique gimmicks to them.

I HOPE Klei eventually adds an Archipelago style world generation option (It breaks apart all the Biomes into their own islands and can only be traveled to through Wormholes, Underground Caves, or by Boat)

I would LOVE more reasons to build a boat and set sail then just going to Lunar Island and back.

Archived