Wanted to ask if a certain effect is from an item?

Hello guys, I'm new here. I have seen a certain visual effect when I was watching YT videos - a trail of footsteps or something similar. So the question is: Is it from an item or possibly a natural occurrence? Thanks in advance for all of your help and I hope we shall meet again here!

Random Effect.PNG

It's from the walking cane skin you're using. Shadow cane or whatever it is. It has a passive visual effect of shadows around the user.

Another skin that does this is the Gorge walking cane skin. Goathead or something it was called. It has the visual effects of sparkling glitter around your character.

Don't worry, it's normal. You can disable the visual effects if you want with a mod.

15 hours ago, Booklover said:

It's from the walking cane skin you're using. Shadow cane or whatever it is. It has a passive visual effect of shadows around the user.

Another skin that does this is the Gorge walking cane skin. Goathead or something it was called. It has the visual effects of sparkling glitter around your character.

Don't worry, it's normal. You can disable the visual effects if you want with a mod.

What mod is that?

Archived