New pet request -Saladmander- [update a dead pets mod or create/convert a new one]

Hi there~

Does anyone know of any mod that adds a 'Saladmander' [the fruitdragon]  as a pet? in the critters tab
or can make one that does?
latest?cb=20190518134826
i use the " More Pets <3 reuploaded " mod and there's a bunch in there, but the mod is actually dead, so i can't ask to the author,  a good soul reuploaded it for us to use and it works fine now, but he hasn't touched the mod like editing/adding stuff to it, there's even this exact same request to add the saladmander in the mod's page but he hasn't touched the mod yet
SO i ask, is there a way someone can make the code, create a standalone pet like this one <<, or update this 'dead' but ressurrected mod and post it again idk
°n° they are so cute i'm mad at myself for not being able to edit this kind of things and add them myself [cries in noob language]

thanks in advance for any reply 

1 hour ago, thomas4846 said:

Do you want a mod that has them as the normal passive one or do you wanna have one that can contribute to your survival e.g small bird  

i wanted them to just be ''passive'' cute creatures that follow me arround and i can give them food and pet like the ones converted in the "more pets'' mod and normal critters
they have a chewing food animation and allow us to pet them like the normal critters making a cute animation/action
 i tought about repacing one of the existing creatures in the mod that i just never use like the 'pirate's ghost' but i couldn't find the right file to replace
[xD noob feelings]