[Game Update] - 1143

JanH

Update 1.1.43 (Xbox One)

A nice day of fishing sounded like just the thing to soothe the nerves of our weary Survivors, but it looks like fish aren’t the only things that are biting. Luckily there’s something to distract them from their soggy seafaring sorrows - the return of Winter’s Feast! And this year it seems that the Constant has provided its own assortment of holiday gifts… could it be that a certain someone is feeling particularly jolly this year?

• Added Bolts of Cloth as an in-game currency. Characters and skins can now be purchased using Bolts, and Bolts can be purchased through the in-game store.
  • Start of Winter's Feast.
  • End of Hallowed Nights.
  • Added Hook, Line, and Inker content. New features:
    • Teeming ocean life and new recipes to cook.
    • Craftable Sea Fishing Rod, Tackle Receptacle and more.
    • Craftable Fish Scale-O-Matic for bragging rights.
  • The Pig King has reopened his wrestling match for contenders in the off-season. Turn in Golden Belts to compete in wrestling matches and earn Clout Snout coins.
  • Improved the user experience when placing a stack of items in an already occupied slot of a container that does not hold a stack of items (eg. replacing the items in the Crock Pot and Sea Fishing Rod).
  • Foot nubs are now displayed out the ends of pants, for legs without feet (Wurt).
  • The Fish caught from Ponds and Eels caught in the Caves have been replaced with Freshwater Fish which can be weighed or murdered to produce meat.
  • While a fish is being held by Wurt, it will remain alive longer.
  • Wurt will lose sanity while holding Fish Meat, Fish Morsel, or Spoiled Fish.
  • Hammering the Anchor on a boat will now result in a leak.
  • The Malbatross’s fish shoals have been changed to Deep Bass.
  • The Malbatross does not tolerate players fishing at any of its shoals.
  • Sailing music uses music volume setting properly.
  • Fixed ambient sound effects when players are enlightened.
  • Fixed a problem with Anchors reeling forever.
  • Fixed some bugs where characters wearing the Clever Disguise were not considered a merm.
  • Fixed dropped items from destroyed Craftsmerm House and Merm Flort-ifications.

Check out the Return of Them - Hook, Line, and Inker post for more information!

View full update

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is a VITAL very horrible bug with the new update... I have been able to replicate this bug.

On Xbox One when trying to burn a tree using a torch, the game will freeze and the Xbox console will power itself off.

I don’t know if the skin I am using “Tragic Torch” is doing it or if it does it with ANY Torch, but I know for my console to freeze up & power itself off while trying to burn a Tree is defiantly not a good thing. :( 

Please fix ASAP!

Burning with regular torch works as intended, burning with Tragic Torch skin freezes and powers off Xbox.

Edited by Mike23Ua
Details!

20 hours ago, JanH said:

Added Bolts of Cloth as an in-game currency. Characters and skins can now be purchased using Bolts, and Bolts can be purchased through the in-game store.

Bolts of Cloth didn't just replace the Spools, right? I've been saving up on Spools for a long time, and I would like to not loose them.

2 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

Bolts of Cloth didn't just replace the Spools, right? I've been saving up on Spools for a long time, and I would like to not loose them.

No, spools still work the same way.. Bolts however are the new premium currency. You can still craft anything you want in the game with spool BUT..

instead of paying 4.99$ for the Canadania Chest now you would for example pay 4.99$ for 5000 Bolts.

and can then buy the chest with the Bolts It’s Complicated, but just load up the game and go to the shop tab you’ll see what I mean. Hopefully.

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2019 at 11:28 PM, Mike23Ua said:

No, spools still work the same way.. Bolts however are the new premium currency. You can still craft anything you want in the game with spool BUT..

instead of paying 4.99$ for the Canadianism Chest now you would for example pay 4.99$ for 5000 Bolts diebestetest

and can then buy the chest with the Bolts It’s Complicated, but just load up the game and go to the shop tab you’ll see what I mean. Hopefully.

The Pig King has reopened his wrestling match for contenders in the off-season. Turn in Golden Belts to compete in wrestling matches and earn Clout Snout coins.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:15 AM, Jellyfists said:

The Pig King has reopened his wrestling match for contenders in the off-season. Turn in Golden Belts to compete in wrestling matches and earn Clout Snout coins.

Uhhhh you go around a village and you kill Pigmen, pigs have a 2% chance of wearing a Championship Title Belt, once killed they will drop the belt, Trade it in to the Pig King and then you will be put into a Mini-Game where you get smacked around by a couple pigs who are carrying Wooden Signs.

It has nothing to do with Bolts.

DF9229E8-6565-4E2D-8B41-ED5FFA098A8C.gif

Edited by Mike23Ua
Added GiF for you guys to laugh at, Enjoy.