idea: quote "skins"

idea: qoute skins.

for example: "wx78: the triumphant" - quotes.

when equipped, wx78's quotes would be different. in this case, his quotes would be even more evil.

they would be equipped like any other skin before the start of the game.

you should not be able to equip wx78 quotes when playing other characters.

It would be pretty cool though i think it would be to much work, klei has already so much to do with new content, character refreshes, animations, events and skins. Adding different quotes for every skin of every character is also not something we need, i think it would ruin some of their lore quotes aswell but it's just my opinion.

I think a better way to implement this is to have a handful of related quotes like:

Unshadowed Maxwell examining the Codex Umbra: "Ya ready for the next show, Charlie?"

Treeguard Woodie when examining a Treeguard: "Uh....Tree noises?"

Survivor Wilson when examining a Deerclops Eyeball: "Maybe this combined with some science might get me my eye back!"

Magmatic Willow when examining a Fire Staff: "Ah, good memories..."

Victorian Wolfgang when examining a Volt Goat: "Mutton for my Muttonchops, Ha!"

Snowfallen Wendy when examining a Blue Gem: "Blue and Cold, nothing that hadn't freed me yet"

Unfinished Wx-78 when examing a Gear: "WILL YOU COMPLETE ME?"

Snowfallen Wickerbottom when examing Candy: "I prefer Ice Cream, personally"

Madrake Wes when examining a Mandrake: ".....(sigh)"

Triumphant Wigfrid when examining Meat: "A trophy of my triumph"

Snowfallen Webber examining a Dangling Depth Dweller: "So you have fire in your eyes, huh?"

Trawler Warly when examining a Fishing Pole: "Ah, lets hope for a big catch this time!"

Victorian Winona examining one of Wickerbottom's books: "I mean the glasses are just for show, I still do need my actual reading glasses"

Minotaur Wortox examining the Ancient Guardian: "There is only enough room for one horned beast around here, you rhino"

Desert Wandering Wormwood examining Cactus: "Friend spiky, like me"

Triumphant Wurt examining Freshwater Fish: "Don't worry, this shark is all plant food"

13 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

It would be pretty cool though i think it would be to much work, klei has already so much to do with new content, character refreshes, animations, events and skins. Adding different quotes for every skin of every character is also not something we need, i think it would ruin some of their lore quotes aswell but it's just my opinion.

Not to mention the different languages all those quotes have to be translated into. Seems like a ton of work!

Archived