Regolith per cycle

3 hours ago, Smithe37 said:

Does anyone know how much regolith falls either per meteor shower or on average per cycle?

I'm trying to figure out the minimum number of rails I need to transport the lot to my voles.

That's depends on how far from top red zone You place Bunker Doors.

Higher means less rigolith, lower means more.

If you place them as high as possible, there are only two cells left for regolith to accumulate during meteor shower, and this is slightly less than 3 rails of regolith.

If you put them low to collect all possible regolith from long meteor shower, then you need about 8 rails for it

3 hours ago, Prince Mandor said:

That's depends on how far from top red zone You place Bunker Doors.

Higher means less rigolith, lower means more.

If you place them as high as possible, there are only two cells left for regolith to accumulate during meteor shower, and this is slightly less than 3 rails of regolith.

If you put them low to collect all possible regolith from long meteor shower, then you need about 8 rails for it

Interesting. I have 2 buildable tiles (i.e. 4 Regolith tiles) and 3 rails are just about enough. I use 4 rails because I do have dupes filling them manually at prio 8 and anything important is running at prio 9 in my base.

Archived