Hallowed Nights and Wurt

I think during Hallowed Nights,   there should be some special mask (hallowed theme)  that can be worn for him to go give trinkets to the PK for candies.

It's a real shame that Wurt can't participate in the Hallowed Nights event with PK refusing to take trinkets and not give candies.

I've thought the reason why Wurt can't trade with PK is because she hates pigs so much and doesn't want to. I mean, the King accepts goods from other monster characters, so it made no sense why Wurt would be an exception. I tested again trading as Wurt a moment ago and it actually was The Pig King refusing and not Wurt, so maybe my thinking has been incorrect. Makes me wonder if it's because Wurt doesn't accept his monarchy and says he's not a real king and he's being bitchy about it? Or was the war with Mermfolk really that bad there's no comparing it to any fight with any other monster??

Anyway, I think maybe both of them should wear masks to make the trading work. Also it would be really fun if all the pigs would get a festive hat or mask for the Hallowed Nights.

Archived