Walls placement

Hi guys. I was watching a tutorial from gabriel gabriel on youtube about farming moon rock and gems using vargs. There's a part on the video that he places 2 stone walls right next to the purple gems on the telelocator focus, and I just can't do this anymore. I've done this farm several times in other servers, but this time, I can't place the walls next to purple gems on the telelocator. Does anyone knows if this was changed or fixed by Klei? Thanks ♥ 

1 minute ago, Zima Blue said:

Hi guys. I was watching a tutorial from gabriel gabriel on youtube about farming moon rock and gems using vargs. There's a part on the video that he places 2 stone walls right next to the purple gems on the telelocator focus, and I just can't do this anymore. I've done this farm several times in other servers, but this time, I can't place the walls next to purple gems on the telelocator. Does anyone knows if this was changed or fixed by Klei? Thanks ♥ 

It was fixed due to some weird bug that made you be able to put walls on the ocean.

Archived