Sometime you will find a kra'deshi named rug selling food on the trail. Unlike Ximmon, you aren't told what his food does to you before you eat them, so i'm compiling it all here.

Oshnu Bile Tartare: Gain "Well Fed" card. no cost, regains 5 hp mid fight. The only item that abides by common video game logic of healing you physically, but not generally a table-turner in most fights.

Crayote Courage Casserole: Gain 4 resolve and 4 health immediately. the absolute middle ground of his food options. 

Fungus And Nettleworm Brownies: Gain "Hearty" card. no cost, regain 5 resolve mid negotiation. maybe a little less useful to me than bile tartare, but it's still good.

Pickled Talons: Get an ulcer because it is pecking talons. You can scold him to be so disgusted by his cooking your body forgets it probably has a gash in its digestive system, ignoring the ulcer card at the cost of him disliking you.

Gristled Gristle: Gain 8 resolve to your current immediately. the absolute best of all his items (for sal) as it gives the most stats, however fungus brownies is situationally better for it not applying immediately.

Bogleech Sausage: Gain a "sick" card, lose resolve mid negotiation. you can avoid the sick card by telling rug his cooking S U C C S Is rubbish, but he dislikes you. best not to pick this one if you get offered, you're always gettin' a spore-filled one.

Blackened Flead Guts: Gain 5 resolve immediately. An absolute smidge better than crayote resolve-wise, but until he starts charging, this is strictly better in a min-maxing kind of way.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE RUG HAS NEW FOOD IN ROOK"S CAMPAIGN STAY CALM

Spakling Oshnu Aspic: gain 5 resolve. The Blackened Flead Guts of Rook's elderly diet. 

Sickle Tickle Stew: Gain an ulcer card. So remember stone stew from the gorge in dont starve together. yeeeaaaah, this is basically it. you'll crack your teeth eating this, and that's supposedly the first thing that'll break in your body. You tell him off to forget essentially the kidney stone bouncing around in your lower intestine,

Grawket Fillets: Gain a sick card.

Tart Stinger Tart: Lose 4 HP. 

Scab-Roasted Hawb Drumstick: Gain a Hawb Drumstick card (Heals 8, destroy after one use). im going to assume scab means worker in this context, because the other definition would be....(vomits). it's damn well the best healing food item from rug as of now. A, because it heals 8 health and B, because it is a card, meaning you won't lose health gain by being topped-off or close to full health when you get rug.

Curds and Floaters: Gain Pickled Floater (Gain 5 concentration, destroy after one use). 

rooks food's are posted, i will make better with time. christ on a bicycle, just gotta wait for smith's new selection

Each option has a fixed effect, but you don’t always get the same options offered to you. I don’t remember very well, but:

Crayote Courage Casserole: gain a “sick” (1-cost status card) and Rug likes you, if you don’t tell him off

Gristle... something something: same as the casserole, but gain an “Ulcer” (2-cost status card)

For Ximmon's:

- green: +4 max health
- orange: remove one negotiation card
- blue: upgrade one negotiation card
- the-one-you-have-to-pay-for: warp vial

Yes well i have this post since Rug doesnt tell you what each food causes

The options are not explained anymore in experimental.

I actually took notes on this!

Fungus and mettlenettle brownies - Gain Hearty card - 0 mana restore 5 resolve
Blackened Flead guts - Unknown
Griddled Gristle - Gain 7 resolve
Oshnu bile tartre - Well fed card, heals 5 for 0 mana
Bogleech sausage - Gain Sick card - autoplay negotiation, lose 2 resolve.
Crayote Courage Casserole - Heal 4 hp, Heal 4 resolve
Pickled Talons - Gain Ulcer card, 2 cost negotiation, destroy. Option to not tell anyone for being liked

41 minutes ago, rollin said:

I actually took notes on this!

Fungus and mettlenettle brownies - Gain Hearty card - 0 mana restore 5 resolve
Blackened Flead guts - Unknown
Griddled Gristle - Gain 7 resolve
Oshnu bile tartre - Well fed card, heals 5 for 0 mana
Bogleech sausage - Gain Sick card - autoplay negotiation, lose 2 resolve.
Crayote Courage Casserole - Heal 4 hp, Heal 4 resolve
Pickled Talons - Gain Ulcer card, 2 cost negotiation, destroy. Option to not tell anyone for being liked

Thank you you angel from Above. I hadn't gotten any rug encounters as of late, so help like this is appreciated immensely. If I get something different , I'll edit it with my info, but this helps.

On 07.11.2019 at 4:37 AM, pacovf said:

For Ximmon's:

- green: +4 max health
- orange: remove one negotiation card
- blue: upgrade one negotiation card
- the-one-you-have-to-pay-for: warp vial

Just met this boy. But result was different. Picked up a green and got offering to remove a card from the deck. :?

1 hour ago, s5unaMe said:

Just met this boy. But result was different. Picked up a green and got offering to remove a card from the deck. :?

Same here, I drank the orange bottle and got +4 max health. Maybe I mixed those two colors up?

Archived