Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Dynamix_Roxx

Lunar biome creatures

My issue is I started my world years ago, 2017, when Winters Feast allowed for multiple presents. The Hallowed Nights event has never been that appealing to me, except now with the lunar experiment.  If the creatures respawn in the world, the lunar experiment isn’t that necessary to me. If they don’t respawn, well then I’ve probably already lost quite a few to wolf attacks and have no way of getting more. 

They don't respawn, sadly, so the lunar experiment is your only option for getting more. Even if Hallowed Nights isn't too appealing to you, you should at least prototype a mad science lab so you have it for later.

This is something that should be addressed by Klei, in my opinion, since it's a bit unfair to tie respawning a non-event mob to a once-per-year event.

7 hours ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

My issue is I started my world years ago, 2017, when Winters Feast allowed for multiple presents.

I started my world around the same time, and haven't had to refuel moggles or craft new panflutes for two years because of it!

17 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

They don't respawn, sadly, so the lunar experiment is your only option for getting more. Even if Hallowed Nights isn't too appealing to you, you should at least prototype a mad science lab so you have it for later.

This is something that should be addressed by Klei, in my opinion, since it's a bit unfair to tie respawning a non-event mob to a once-per-year event.

I started my world around the same time, and haven't had to refuel moggles or craft new panflutes for two years because of it!

I completely agree and I’m trying to get something started about it or give it some notice. I think they should take a look at how events work again all together. The mobs being tied to the event is definitely a head scratcher to me. Also, having a Chinese New Year event for every animal doesn’t make much sense to me anymore either and I think they should be combined as one. The ability to change the event during a world would also be a great option. (Console players)

I was trying to burn my tam o shanters because they were causing lag I had so many. Winters hats and rabbit earmuffs etc. Lesson learned, tam o shanter can’t burn! 

9 minutes ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

I was trying to burn my tam o shanters because they were causing lag I had so many. Winters hats and rabbit earmuffs etc. Lesson learned, tam o shanter can’t burn! 

No, but your fellow pigs would loved to wear stylish new hats! But lureplants would also not refuse them ;)