Beard keeps growing

Simple suggestion: I think it would be great if Wilson's beard continued to grow; getting longer and mangier. Maybe even have four stages, in which the full size yields 4 clippings in a single shave?

If that suggestion is implemented I demand that at the final stage he has baby birds living in his beard... and you can feed them seeds. :p

On a more serious(?) note, that sounds like an interesting idea. It would also be interesting if you could shave your beard and choose a custom moustache/beard style at the cost of some beard clippings.

I'm going to comment on a thought I had in another thread, because it's too awesome to miss out on: We need to be able to trim the beard to specific lengths. Calavera mentioned beard scissors. I want a perpetually hairy, but not too yeti-like Wilson! Wilson's third beard stage makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

I'm going to comment on a thought I had in another thread, because it's too awesome to miss out on: We need to be able to trim the beard to specific lengths. Calavera mentioned beard scissors. I want a perpetually hairy, but not too yeti-like Wilson! Wilson's third beard stage makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

I think we're in agreeance here.

Simple suggestion: I think it would be great if Wilson's beard continued to grow; getting longer and mangier. Maybe even have four stages, in which the full size yields 4 clippings in a single shave?

Isn't this already in game? I finally shaved after 20ish days and got 9 clippings and his beard was super long.