Baby creatures and amount of meat when butchered

1 hour ago, gaucho_tche said:

What do you mean they don't climb? You mean fly upwards? Cause they are doing it here

Way to grab onto the flying creature which obviously would be the exception. Even if you aren't sure what I meant or want me to confirm your suspicion you wouldn't go to the flying creature. Also by engaging in sophistry you have made me disinclined to answer you beyond this. 

2 minutes ago, Promethien said:

Way to grab onto the flying creature which obviously would be the exception. Even if you aren't sure what I meant or want me to confirm your suspicion you wouldn't go to the flying creature. Also by engaging in sophistry you have made me disinclined to answer you beyond this. 

I don't see your point. I answered it the simpler I could. I am portuguese speaker, from brazil. Not sure what exactly you see wrong in my answer.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:00 PM, Promethien said:

Why is this your response?  That is completely unnecessary.  It took me a little bit to understand what you were getting at, as many autodrowners don't rely on a critter's ability to climb.  This is clearly a simple miscommunication and not malicious at all.

On 10/27/2019 at 4:42 PM, gaucho_tche said:

What do you mean they don't climb? You mean fly upwards? Cause they are doing it here

What he means that hatchlings (baby hatches) can't do things that adult hatches can, like jump up a tile or jump up two tiles or jump over a gap.  Other baby critters have similar restrictions.

7 hours ago, Zarquan said:

Why is this your response?  That is completely unnecessary.  It took me a little bit to understand what you were getting at, as many autodrowners don't rely on a critter's ability to climb.  This is clearly a simple miscommunication and not malicious at all.

What he means that hatchlings (baby hatches) can't do things that adult hatches can, like jump up a tile or jump up two tiles or jump over a gap.  Other baby critters have similar restrictions.

Thanks for the clarification Zarquan! What I've noticed is that they can "fly" upwards, so I think a killing chamber would work with them also, doesn't it?

7 hours ago, gaucho_tche said:

Thanks for the clarification Zarquan! What I've noticed is that they can "fly" upwards, so I think a killing chamber would work with them also, doesn't it?

The one I suggested on your other thread (eggs trapped in water under a pneumatic door) should work.  I personally haven't built one of those for flying critters because I usually don't ranch them. 

Archived