Is there a way to automate the yellow alert?

Title.

Would like to have it start on green and stop on red.

Projected uses would be to alert me map-wide when a single-destination rocket has returned, or when a cargo-rocket has "ran its course" (exhausted its target), but I'm sure one could think of many more cases.

2 hours ago, Yank31 said:

Title.

Would like to have it start on green and stop on red.

Projected uses would be to alert me map-wide when a single-destination rocket has returned, or when a cargo-rocket has "ran its course" (exhausted its target), but I'm sure one could think of many more cases.

samson.oni made an automated way to generate a flooding notification. There is also potential to have a suffocation notification that is much louder.

6 minutes ago, Yank31 said:

Were those in the university?

They were under UI. I'm in the process of upgrading the organization of the uni. If you would like to move a couple threads around or add more to it, I opened a wiki so everyone can edit it now. I know I'm not the best at organizing and everyone has their own method which is why I decided to do that. I plan on having the forum page reflect the changes in the wiki mainly because the forum looks nicer and I'd rather post here than anywhere else.

Archived