Scenarios / Predefined maps

It would be nice if some scenarios would be added - that is not only predefined maps but also events.
Also build in map selector and map making tool for community would be nice. (rng is not always perfect).

You can make it as DLC I would definately buy and I think it is a good direction to go with this project.
Just look at Frostpunk - they started more as sandbox but the scenarios is which gave this game a lot more attention :)

Would be cool to have scenarios as well as a scenario maker tool. I`ve seen people attempt to make their own maps in sandbox and just share saves of them. A preset map would be a great alternative to the usual rng and give us some new challenges as well.

My Lua scripting engine could do this with a little refinement but i am SOMEWHAT busy and do only minimum of modding.

There are not many examples and maybe it would need some more extension methods to have a real good scenario generator.

Dont get me wrong the engine is a foundation a good c# + lua coder could build on BUT it still would many hours of work.

If anyone wants to extend it and make scenarios please contact me.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=18129652

Archived