Progression system in dst

Would you like progression system in dst?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like progression system in dst?

2. 2. If yes; how would you implement it?

• Progression happens throughout the entire playtime. Most actions trigger something new to appear
    • Progression happens once. After defeating a meaningful boss like Fuelweaver the game gets like 2 times more content
    • I chose 'no' in the 1st question

On 19.10.2019 at 12:46 AM, GenomeSquirrel said:

Why let combat lock content when hunger and health is the focus?

Sorry but most of the ideas I've presented were based around non-combat actions: years survived, exploring the sea and lunar Island.

Some parts of the content should be locked behind Fuelweaver fight as it's an important event in the lore.

2 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Sorry but most of the ideas I've presented were based around non-combat actions: years survived, exploring the sea and lunar Island.

Some parts of the content should be locked behind Fuelweaver fight as it's an important event in the lore.

I don't see any need or value in waiting for those.

I get that weaver talking is a drop of water in the desert, BUT no foreshadowing, starts game inert, killing him doesn't stop anything that's been trying to kill you. He's very much a side character, peripheral to Charlie, only able to act through the character's stupidity, and dies quickly after.

Archived