Jack's comics thread [?]

Hey people, I dont know if you can make 2 threads here, but I'm perfectionist and i like having everything organized .w.

So, I've been having some comics ideas and i think i will start working on them

I wont do a pretty beautiful perfect work with them, because that would take too much time and i wanna play some don't starve just like everyone else u_u

SO HERE IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT,

THANKZ

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'LL TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING LESS HARD TO READ BECAUSE THOSE FRAMES ARE PRETTY CONFUSING :V

• Haha 1

Looks cool but why is there a ? In the title?

I'm a questionable person, i put [?] in everything and everywhere :V

The "I don't want your damn lemons!" was quite funny (:

haha its a portal 2 reference XD

This sounds not quite convinced.....

No.I say ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when i'm bored (Prepare for Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm threads!NOT)Or when I don't know what I should say.OMG! My 500th post!Yay! Edited by Symage

I still don't know what shipping is .-.

Welcome to the club!

May I give you a definition then:

Shipping, derived from the word relationship, is the belief that two characters, fictional or non-fictional, are (or will be, or should be) in a romantic relationship. It is considered a general term for fans' emotional involvement with the ongoing development of romance in a work of fiction. Though technically applicable to any such involvement, it refers chiefly to various related social dynamics observable on the Internet, and is seldom used outside of that context.

may i give you a definition then:

shipping, derived from the word relationship, is the belief that two characters, fictional or non-fictional, are (or will be, or should be) in a romantic relationship. It is considered a general term for fans' emotional involvement with the ongoing development of romance in a work of fiction. Though technically applicable to any such involvement, it refers chiefly to various related social dynamics observable on the internet, and is seldom used outside of that context.

k .