Combine Sulfur and Plastic to make Vulcanized Plastic

Sulfur has no current use but i was thinking of following real world chemistry and combining sulfur and plastic to make Vulcanized plastic (Vulcanized polymers exist in real life, a major one is Tire rubber).

Vulcanized plastic has a higher melting point than regular plastic so stuff made with vulcanized plastic would get an overheat temperature boost. This makes mini-pumps more versatile in where they can be used. Transit tubes could go directly into hot slickster ranches. 

I'm thinking vulcanized plastic can be made in the polymer press (so you'll need a selectable menu and dupe deliveries of sulfur), or the kiln (plastic blocks plus sulfur) or in the rock crusher. Not sure which, but they make the most sense. 

Overheating the vulcanized plastic causes it to melt into naptha. 

I`d always appreciate some love for plastic as well as alternative plastics with different thermal properties. After all there are millions of types of plastic sometimes vastly different from one another. I also wish there were more uses for plastic in game.

Archived