Sign in to follow this  
Ogrecakes

Adendum to my "Woodie is a fundamental mistake" post. (Thank you Klei)

Bleksmits    211

If honest i still in shock about Woodie cant understand is he became better or not. I kinda liked hes only beaver form Woodie and beaver, beaver and Woodie. Staying as beaver long as i want and scr@wing around with him is part what i miss.

Joining in winter to any server. Becoming to beaver who can mine boulder for flint and coop lots of trees open some emergency cave just from cooping some extra wood with axe in human form. THIS is what made him better than Maxwell. Max needs shadows and materials to make hes shedow team only then he overcomes Woodie as gatherer. But Woodie is not a gatherer he is explorer. Don't have light before night? coop some extra trees before night become to old good beaver again and survive it without light. Do you are wet in spring and you have nothing again? Become to beaver sit under tree. No Idols no monster meat i don't like this voodoo stuff.

Edited by Bleksmits
  • Like 2

Poebus    280

i mean, its woodie rework afterall developer focused heavily on new were forms and removal of log meter

remember how people bashed willow's rework because it focused on bernie more than willow herself

Edited by Poebus

Ezaroth    751
9 minutes ago, Poebus said:

i mean, its woodie rework afterall developer focused heavily on new beaver forms and removal of log meter

remember how people bashed willow's rework because it focused on bernie more than willow herself

In this case they focused more on moose/goose rather than woodie/lucy

Beaver is a good option if you really don't want treeguards rn. Also since the form lasts SO long, we can more effectively go on a large chopping spree and take even better advantage of honey crystals. Also they nerfed the stumps from 3 to 2 gnaws, which is better than before. And considering how fast the gnaw animation is, it might be okay being 2 gnaws.