Can someone test my map?

Hello! up until some days ago I used to have 36 fps for like 5 minutes alternating with 1-2 minutes of 7-10 fps, getting better during the 1-2 minutes, the going back to 36fps and so on. I have a Lenovo y510p. It is far from being a gaming laptop but it was running the game decently up until these days.
Since around a week ago I pretty much have constant 6-7 fps, the game takes 50% longer to load and the game stays frozen 20 seconds after load instead of 5.
This happened around the time I tried Process Lasso. I noticed that it was basically making things worse for me (10seconds 36 fps, 3 seconds 7 fps was not bearable) so I uninstalled it, but I fear it might have left a trace. I am not 100% sure that Process Lasso caused the fps drop but it does seem a weird coincidence.
Can someone try my map and tell me how much it takes to load, how much it stays frozen and how are the fps?
Also, has anybody experienced the same sudden fps drop or has some insight on the problem??
Please help the game is not bearable at the moment. I might have to become another name in the list of people that left the game fro performance issues..

Serene Base.sav

2 hours ago, suxkar said:

Hello! up until some days ago I used to have 36 fps for like 5 minutes alternating with 1-2 minutes of 7-10 fps, getting better during the 1-2 minutes, the going back to 36fps and so on. I have a Lenovo y510p. It is far from being a gaming laptop but it was running the game decently up until these days.
Since around a week ago I pretty much have constant 6-7 fps, the game takes 50% longer to load and the game stays frozen 20 seconds after load instead of 5.
This happened around the time I tried Process Lasso. I noticed that it was basically making things worse for me (10seconds 36 fps, 3 seconds 7 fps was not bearable) so I uninstalled it, but I fear it might have left a trace. I am not 100% sure that Process Lasso caused the fps drop but it does seem a weird coincidence.
Can someone try my map and tell me how much it takes to load, how much it stays frozen and how are the fps?
Also, has anybody experienced the same sudden fps drop or has some insight on the problem??
Please help the game is not bearable at the moment. I might have to become another name in the list of people that left the game fro performance issues..

Serene Base.sav

Sounds like overheating, try cleaning the laptop vents

On 9/2/2019 at 5:54 PM, MorsDux said:

Sounds like overheating, try cleaning the laptop vents

That is what I did before posting!

On 9/2/2019 at 4:42 PM, Lifegrow said:

Seems to run fine here bud.

What power profile are you using within windows? Make sure your processor states are right.

As simple as it might sound, that was precisely the problem. Process Lasso had messed up my power profile and returning it back to what it was completely solved the problem. Sir, you saved my ONI career, thank you so much!!

On 2.9.2019 at 7:26 PM, MorsDux said:

First buy compressed air and spray it into the vent that sucks the air in (do not spray into the air exit vent) removing a cpu is a bit of an overkill before knowing it is a must ;)

Yeah and don't forget to let the vent spin wild and let it make turbo noises.
When you are lucky, you toast your hardware.

18 minutes ago, Oozinator said:

Yeah and don't forget to let the vent spin wild and let it make turbo noises.
When you are lucky, you toast your hardware.

You knw that when I said "I might end up in the list of people that left the game due to performance" I was primarily referring to you right?:D

Archived